Universal Tick Test
Tick Testing For Tick-Borne Diseases - use supplies from home (no kit required)
Place your tick in a Ziploc bag and mail it to Ticknology (see Tick Submission Guidelines for details).
Check email regularly (inbox/junk/clutter). Emails will be sent to the address you provide with payment.
Lyme disease Anaplasmosis
Babesiosis *Bartonella general species
Relapsing fever Rocky Mtn. spotted fever
*Affordable Bartonella testing ($10 additional option) was made possible by the generous support of the Kim-Brookes Family, Edgewater, NJSee complete PATHOGEN LIST for details
Universal Tick Testing includes:
- All Lyme (B. burgdorferi) tests are repeated at no extra charge.
- All samples are saved for 1 year.
- Free tick identification.
- Results are emailed to you within 24-72 hr by choosing PRIORITY option at checkout (*additional charges may apply).
- Testing service offered to continental US residents only.